A Program for Transforming Science Into Success on the Street
Don’t miss this opportunity!
What is CPR University?:
- A hands-on workshop developed around a train-the-trainer model conducted in a high fidelity simulation lab
- Key components of High-Performance CPR broken down and reconnected into an integrated team approach
- Developed from the experience of agencies in a state that tripled cardiac arrest survival
- Insight into practical implementation issues including:
- Field training strategies
- Partnering with first responder organizations
- Political considerations
- Measuring progress
- Opportunity to speak with program alumni who have dramatically improved survival after implementing these High-Performance CPR concepts
Who should attend: EMS professionals and those responsible for EMS training
When: September 20th and 21st, 2018, from 0730-1700.
Cost: $495.00. Includes Resource Kit, Lunch and Snacks both days. Register Now!
Using the latest resuscitation training strategies and cutting edge technology, your EMS system will master HIGH PERFORMANCE CPR through an interactive, dynamic, hands-on learning experience
University of Arizona Center for Simulation and Innovation
Health Sciences Education Building, Fourth Floor
435 N. 5th Street (northwest of Van Buren St. and 7th St)
Phoenix AZ 85004
Led by one of the top CPR implementation and research teams in the country